Miami HEAT vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
IOTG: Nike Miami HEAT Courtside Shorts – $20 off
- The HEAT and Cavaliers meet for the first of four matchups this regular season.
- Last season, Cleveland won the series, 2-1, but Miami has won 12 of the last 15 overall matchups.
- The HEAT are 74-48 all-time versus the Cavs during the regular season, including 48-14 in home games and 26-34 in road games.
- Tonight marks the first night of a back-to-back road set with another game tomorrow in Minnesota. It marks their third back-to-back of the season after splitting the previous two. Additionally, the HEAT will play 14 back-to-backs this season after also playing 14 last year, however, Miami will not play a single back-to-back in January, marking as the only time in team history the HEAT will not have a single back-to-back in a month with that many games (15 games). The last month without a back-to-back with the most games was in April of 1995 (10 games).
- Kyle Lowry posted a 24-point, 15-assist, 10-rebound triple-double on 11/18 at WAS, including two blocks and a steal. He is the first player in HEAT history to post at least those totals in a game. He is also just the ninth player in NBA history to do so, joining only Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, LeBron James, Nikola Jokic, James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Bradley Beal and Eric Bledsoe.
- Miami shot at least 80 percent from the foul line in 14-straight games, tying the second-longest such streak in NBA history. It surpasses their previous team record of eight which had been done twice previously, first from 1/29/92 – 2/16/92 and again from 1/19/20 – 2/3/20.
- Miami: Not Yet Submitted
- Cleveland: Not Yet Submitted
|110.0||Points Per Game||115.9|
|109.9||OPPONENT POINTS PER GAME||110.1|
|.475||OPPONENT FG PCT.||.461|
|.344||3-PT FG PCT.||.395|
|40.2||REBOUNDS PER GAME||44.6|
|43.5||OPPONENT REBOUNDS PER GAME||40.8|
|24.4||ASSISTS PER GAME||24.8|
|7.69||STEALS PER GAME||5.87|
|14.0||TURNOVERS PER GAME||14.7|
|16.3||OPPONENT TURNOVERS PER GAME||14.5|
|3.13||BLOCKS PER GAME||4.67|